Create a fun, inspiring climate that motivates staff members the year ‘round!
In this exciting new resource Diane Hodges, best-selling author of Looking Forward to Monday Morning and Looking Forward to MORE Monday Mornings, offers a wealth of ideas, strategies, and tips for creating a positive, rewarding, and fun school climate.
Based on research findings that identify educator needs along with a collection of ideas from educators throughout the U.S. and Canada, the book provides positive, spirited approaches to help principals and school administrators create a nurturing culture where staff members are encouraged and appreciated for all that they do. Organized around the seasons, this reader-friendly guide includes:
• Preparation plans for the new school year
• Fun campus and community events that prompt everyone to get involved
• Seasonal activities, songs, and tips for celebrating special holidays and occasions
• End-of-the-year reflections and rewards
• Unique original artwork by John Speeter that highlights important ideas and concepts
Spark staff members' enthusiasm and boost campus morale every day by incorporating proven techniques that will revitalize the spirit of your entire school community!